So summer is almost upon us, and summer means – more FUN! Coming to Lancaster PA already means fun, and we’re sure you have your program all planned out. But here are some more great activities to add to your list of things to do on your next visit to the Eden Resort.
1. Start by making sure you can spend at least a long weekend in Lancaster PA. The area is unique with so many qualities from old world and bucolic charm, the blossoming urban scene, and lots in between.
If possible, book your stay so that you are here the first Friday of the month ~ then join in Lancaster’s highly popular downtown extravaganza and feel the creative and vibrant energy that permeates the city. Every First Friday, rain or shine, you have a chance to experience creative exhibitions and performances, and be part of a fun crowd as you walk our attractive streets lined with trees and distinctive architecture. Visit unique boutiques, art galleries, artisan studios, museums, and more, as they welcome you into Lancaster’s arts community, then enjoy a delicious dinner at one of downtown excellent restaurants.
2. Next, venture forth into rural tranquility of Lancaster County and spend some time at the Wolf Sanctuary. It’s a magical place, where they maintain the well-being of the Wolves and Wolf Hybrids. Go on a walking tour and you’ll be guided from one pack to the next introducing you to their wolves. They are open Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays. If you happen to be visiting during summer full moons – be adventurous and take a Full Moon Tour:
June 14th – Strawberry Moon
July 12th – Thunder Moon
August 9th – Sturgeon Moon
September 6th – Blue Moon
The Wolf Sanctuary also hosts Music and Art with the Wolves, a really fun and unique event for the whole family.
3. Coming to Lancaster County for many also means – fun shopping! In the heart of Pennsylvania Dutch Country and not far from the Eden Resort, you will find two Lancaster outlet shopping hot spots: Tanger Outlet Center and Rockvale Outlets Lancaster. Love a good bargain, but the type that comes with a good variety and brand names? Then make it a part of your Lancaster County, PA visit to adventurously shop at our great outlets. You’ll have hundreds of factory outlet stores to choose from, with brand name clothing, shoes and housewares at prices that are hard to beat.
4. Fun times should always include some great food. While there are so many excellent and fun places to eat and have a drink, one of the places to certainly pay a visit in Lancaster County PA is Bube’s Brewery. It is one of the only breweries left intact from the early days of the great American breweries. Today, Bube’s is more than a microbrewery; it is also an entertainment and dining hub. Come hungry (and thirsty) and choose from several restaurant options: The Catacombs restaurant in the aging cellars of the brewery, where also Feast dinners are held, Alois, where Murder Mystery event dinners are held, The Bottling Works, offering a more casual fare, and seasonal Beirgarten, with a lovely outdoor patio.
5. Finally, after all the adventure and action fun you’ve had around Lancaster County, pamper yourself in the state of the art Bernard’s at Brighton Day Spa and Salon.
This holistic place awaits you just minutes from the Eden Resort. Relax and get renewed, rejuvenate and invigorate your mind and body. They also offer gentlemen’s facial treatments, massages for couples, and spa packages, plus they love spa parties. All Eden Resort & Suite guests receive exclusive benefits to this beautiful Lancaster spa and salon.
Or, for those of you who love going to spas and absolutely love chocolate, we have something special for you! Within minutes from The Eden a wonderfully indulgent spa and salon Visage `a Visage awaits you, offering everything you need to make you glow from head to toe. You can even get a chocolate Pedi & Mani! Yes, here you can get that chocolate fix without the calories.
Fun things to do in Lancaster PA are always abundant, so, if you can – extend your stay to experience it all! Of course, you want your visit to be enhanced by your stay at one of the best resorts in PA. When looking for Lancaster resorts, look no further than Lancaster Eden Resort & Suites – we are here to make your visit extraordinary.
Fun is waiting, call us today: 866-801-6430, or book online: Make a Reservation