Looking for a place where your pet is always welcome?
Pet owners understand that our four-legged friends are much more than mere furry companions, they’re true members of the family! When you have plans to travel, it’s always an additional consideration to make appropriate arrangements for the care of your beloved pet. Fortunately, Eden Resort & Suites is one of the most dog-friendly hotels in Lancaster, PA. You no longer have to make the difficult (and sometimes expensive) decision where to board Fido or to engage a pet-sitting service. Just bring him along! As one of the most pet-friendly resorts in Pennsylvania, we welcome your furry family member with open paws too!
Despite our designation as one of only a few “bone-ified” dog-friendly hotels in Lancaster, PA, the Eden does not discriminate against feline fanciers. Both cats and dogs are welcome provided they are housetrained, weigh under 80 pounds, and have all their vaccines current. When making reservations, simply indicate that you require a room to accommodate a pet. You’ll be asked to sign a pet release at check-in fully outlining our Pet-Friendly Policy.
Attesting to the fact that ours is among the most pet-friendly resorts in Pennsylvania, the Eden Resort & Suites is the 2016 winner of Fido’s Favorite Award, earning a perfect rating of 5 out of 5 bones from BringFido.com customers, doggone it!
To make reservations for a room to accommodate a pet, please contact our hotel reservations department direct at 866-801-6430
As a registered hotel guest who wishes to have my-house trained pet in my sleeping room, I agree to the following:
- By signing this document I am certifying to the Eden Resort & Suites that my pet is up to date with all vaccines listed below:
For Dogs: Distemper/Parvo virus, Bordetella, Rabies
For Cats: Distemper, Rabies
- A maximum of two (2) pets may reside in one room/suite at any time.
- I will be responsible for any injury or replacement of any items stained or damaged by my pet.
- I will be responsible for any injury inflicted upon any hotel employee or guest by my pet.
- Neither the Eden Resort & Suites nor any of its employees shall be responsible for the safety or well-being of my pet.
- I understand that The Eden Resort & Suites may remove my pet from my room at the expense if my pet is left unattended and causes a disturbance
- Pets are not permitted in any of the hotel’s lobby, food and beverage establishments, meeting rooms or recreational areas.
- I will keep my pet on a leash at all times while outside the building. Anytime my pet is within the hotel in a public space the pet will either be in a kennel or carried by its owner until outside or in the guest room.
- I understand daily maid service is provided by The Eden Resort & Suites. I will notify the front desk of a time housekeeping will be able to enter my room to provide service.
- I understand that an employee of The Eden Resort & Suites will inspect my room upon departure from the hotel and assess the room for any damage.
If you are interested in Doggie Daycare it is available with advanced reservations at Neffsville Veterinary Clinic. They are located at 2555 Lititz Pike, Lancaster, PA. They offer Activity Room Playtime once in the morning and once in the afternoon, music, bedding, food, a treat of the day, 2 five minute walks and Caribbean Suite accommodations. They also have many other options from their “a la carte” menu. NOTE: Please contact Neffsville Veterinary Clinic at 717-569-5381 to verify vaccination requirements.
Their check in time is between 7:30am and 8:30 and the check out time is between 3pm and 6pm.
The cost is approximately $25.00 per day and is available Monday thru Friday. If you are interested you may contact them at 717 569-5381 or by e-mail at: email@example.com to make reservations and verify vaccination requirements.
Please be respectful of our other guests and clean up after your pet both inside the room and on our lawn. Please contact us if you have any questions about our pet policy.
Winner of the 2016 Fido’s Favorite Award!