Looking for a place where your pet is always welcome?
If you’re like most pet-owners, your pets are a part of the family, and leaving them behind when traveling can be a traumatic experience. Luckily, at the Eden Resort & Suites, we understand this and have a number of pet-friendly rooms throughout the resort.
If you are interested in having your pet stay with you on property, each guest must sign a pet release form at check-in.
Pets weighing less than 80 pounds will be permitted to stay with their owners in a limited number of designated hotel rooms or suites. For pets weighing greater than 35 pounds we do permit them to stay with their owners in designated residential style suites. We will apply a non-refundable fee of $20 per night with a maximum weekly charge of $80 to your room charge. For reservations staying 30 nights or longer we will apply a non-refundable fee of $120 per pet per month. Guest’s must either cage their pet or remove their pet from the room prior to housekeeping entry. If the pet would cause a disturbance the owner will be notified and must respond back to the hotel with-in 45 minutes of when the call was received. If the pet would cause any damages or cost to the hotel it will be the owner’s responsibility to pay for those costs. Each guest must sign a pet re-lease form at check-in.
To make reservations for a room to accommodate a pet, please contact our hotel reservations department direct at 866-801-6430
As a registered hotel guest who wishes to have my-house trained pet in my sleeping room, I agree to the following:
- A maximum of two (2) pets may reside in one room/suite at any time.
- I will be responsible for any injury or replacement of any items stained or damaged by my pet.
- I will be responsible for any injury inflicted upon any hotel employee or guest by my pet.
- Neither the Eden Resort & Suites or any of its employees shall be responsible for the safety or well-being of my pet.
- I understand that The Eden Resort & Suites may remove my pet from my room at the expense if my pet is left unattended and causes a disturbance
- Pets are not permitted in any of the hotel’s lobby, food and beverage establishments, meeting rooms or recreational areas.
- I will keep my pet on a leash at all times while outside the building. Anytime my pet is within the hotel in a public space the pet will either be in a kennel or carried by its owner until outside or in the guest room.
- I understand daily maid service is provided by The Eden Resort & Suites. I will notify the front desk of a time housekeeping will be able to enter my room to provide service.
- I understand that an employee of The Eden Resort & Suites will inspect my room upon departure from the hotel and assess the room for any damage.
If you are interested in Doggie Daycare it is available with advanced reservations at Neffsville Veterinary Clinic. They are located at 2555 Lititz Pike, Lancaster, PA. They offer Activity Room Playtime once in the morning and once in the afternoon, music, bedding, food, a treat of the day, 2 five minute walks and Caribbean Suite accommodations. They also have many other options from their “a la carte” menu. NOTE: Please contact Neffsville Veterinary Clinic at 717-569-5381 to verify vaccination requirements.
Their check in time is between 7:30am and 8:30 and the check out time is between 3pm and 6pm.
The cost is approximately $25.00 per day and is available Monday thru Friday. If you are interested you may contact them at 717 569-5381 or by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org to make reservations and verify vaccination requirements.
Please be respectful of our other guests and clean up after your pet both inside the room and on our lawn. Please contact us if you have any questions about our pet policy.
Winner of the 2014 Fido’s Favorite Award!