Frequently Asked Questions
- The Courtyard can accommodate up to 330 people.
- The Crystal Ballroom can accommodate up to 200 people.
- The Regency Ballroom can accommodate up to 130 people.
- The Presidential Ballroom can accommodate up to 120 people.
For smaller, more intimate events we offer a collection of smaller spaces each with a unique personality. The Embassy and State rooms can comfortably accommodate up to 50 people.
Yes. There are three options for a ceremony at the Eden.
- The first option is our beautiful outside Garden Terrace. The Garden Terrace can accommodate up to 200 guests.
- The second is to have your ceremony in the same room as your reception. Your guests would be seated at their reception tables for the ceremony. Please note with this option your ceremony, social hour, and reception will all occur in the same room.
- The third is to have your ceremony in a separate banquet room.
On Fridays and Sundays throughout the year we offer a 25% discount off food selections. On select Saturdays during the year, a 25% discount is also extended. Please inquire about these specific dates.