Frequently Asked Questions
- The Courtyard can accommodate a maximum of 330 people.
- The Crystal Ballroom can accommodate maximum of 200 people.
- The Regency Ballroom can accommodate a maximum of 130 people.
- The Presidential Ballroom can accommodate a maximum of 120 people.
For smaller, more intimate events we have two lovely rooms that can handle up to 50 people each very comfortably.
- Embassy Room
- State Room.
All of our rooms have an afternoon and evening time frame. We relax our time frames at certain times of the year and certain days of the week so if you are concerned about a specific time frame, please be sure to ask about dates when our time frames are more flexible.
- Our Ballrooms (Crystal, Presidential and Regency) have an afternoon time frame of 11:00am-4:00pm and an evening time frame of 6:00pm-11:00pm.
- Our Courtyard has an afternoon time frame of 10:30am-3:30pm and an evening time frame of 5:00pm-10:00pm. The Courtyard is not available on Sunday afternoons.
- Our beautiful outside Garden Terrace. There is a $750.00 ceremony fee to use this space, which includes our banquet chairs. White chairs are additional. The Garden Terrace can accommodate up to 200 people.
- You can choose to have your ceremony in the same room as your reception. There is no ceremony fee for this option. Your guests would be seated at their reception tables for the ceremony. Please note with this option your ceremony, social hour, and reception will all occur in the same room.
- You can choose to have your ceremony in a separate banquet room. There is a $750.00 ceremony fee for this option. Please note that a separate room for your ceremony cannot be reserved until three months prior to your date.