Welcome to the Eden Resort & Suites
A Luxury Destination in Lancaster, PA
The Eden Resort & Suites is an independently owned and operated hotel nestled in the heart of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, just minutes from downtown Lancaster, and centrally located to Amish and other attractions. The Eden offers a large collection of unique and up-scale guest rooms and suites, unsurpassed on-site recreational facilities, and exceptional staff ready to meet your needs, all at an incredible value.
The “Suite” Life
Indulge in home-like comforts in one of our 160 suites, many with full kitchens, fireplaces, and balconies or patios and many accommodating up to 8 people. These suites offer larger accommodations than our standard deluxe guest rooms, all with the same contemporary style and luxury that you’ll find throughout the hotel.
We offer two unique styles of suites: (1) residential-style suites (known as Villas) located in townhouse-like buildings adjacent to the outdoor pool and recreation area and (2) multi-room suites (known as The Suites) located in the main hotel building, some with balconies or patios overlooking the outdoor pool and recreation area.
- Non-smoking luxury hotel (including balconies and patios)
- 300 contemporary guest rooms (including 160 suites) – all with refrigerators & microwaves
- On-site dining
- Heated outdoor pool & Kidz Water Zone and outdoor recreation complex (seasonal)
- Heated indoor pool and whirlpool (reservations currently required – made after check-in)
- Fitness center (reservations currently required – made after check-in)
- Over 28,000 total square feet of wedding and meeting & event space
- Best rate guarantee when booking directly with the hotel
- No resort fee and many free amenities (e.g., WiFi, parking)
And we have many more features you’ll love.